Why should you trust us?
If you check out the customer reviews below you’ll see that you’ll be looked after regarding service and quality.
Happy customers come back and recommend, which has been the driver behind the growth of our business.
We understand how stressful it can be when something doesn’t go according to plan, so to help put your mind at rest and to show our confidence in our work have a guarantee as stated below.
How much does it cost?
If it’s your home you want to know that care has been taken to do the job properly.
A good quality painting and decorating job is about the preparation, which can go unseen when the job is complete, but can greatly impact how long the job will last. As you’ll see below we offer a Guarantee, which we can offer because we take the time to do the job properly. This doesn’t mean we are expensive, but it does mean we will charge fairly for the work done and you can be confident that we won’t leave until:
1. The job has been signed off as ready for a customer inspection
2. You are totally happy with the results
Scheduling your job:
One comment we hear regularly is “Oh you turned up when you said you would” and another regular comment is how clean and tidy the painters are. This shows through in the end result and our ability to meet deadlines, so if you have a deadline that must be met for whatever reason just let us know when you book the job.
London - if you have a property inside the M25 or even just outside, we can help
We are proud of the work we do and as a result we are happy to stand by what we do and offer a Guarantee that we will return and correct any defects that may have been a result of our workmanship within 1 year of the job completion.
- Listen carefully to your requirements
- Give you complete support on and after the job
- Give you an estimated time the work should be completed
- Cover and protect all items in the room
- Move or remove any furniture that requires it
- Maintain a clean area during the job
- Make sure that the area is clean when we have finished the job
- Move all furniture back in its place
- Arrive on time
- Keep you informed if there is an issue with arriving on time
- Have the work signed off by an independent person before presenting the finished work
- Inform you of everything that is happening
"I was very pleased with the work of your painter. He worked quietly and meticulously and produced a high standard of execution. He was punctual each day and very tidy. Kindly thank him for me.”
- PAUL OSBURN
"We are really pleased with the job, the painters were punctual, polite and unbelievably tidy. We will def need another week probably end of June/beginning of July so can you pencil me in and we can be in contact a few weeks before.”
- BONNE PATON
"Please extend my thanks to your operatives for completing the work on time, as well as their professionalism and courtesy.”
- TERRY NICHOLS